The township’s road crew maintains 23.26 miles of roads throughout the township. This includes snow plowing, road patching and paving, ditch maintenance, pipe maintenance, tree trimming, mowing, and storm water drainage. They also maintain all the equipment necessary to complete these jobs.
- Upper Fairfield Township Driveway Permit Application
- Upper Fairfield Township Driveway Permit Drawing
- Application To Exceed Posted Weight Or Size Limit - Form M-4902
- Application To Add Or Remove A Section Of Highway To Exceed Posted Weight Or Size Limit - Form M-4902APP
- PENNDOT Excess Maitenance Agreement - Form M-4902EMA
- PENNDOT Rules And Regulations Governing The Use Of Weight Restricted (Posted) Highways